- All Products (40)
- Product Bundles (0)
- Forest Ridge Hardwood Smoked Sausage (2)
- Forest Ridge Hardwood Smoked Ham (3)
- Forest Ridge Ground Pork (1)
- Forest Ridge Pork Bacon (4)
- Forest Ridge Chops (4)
- Forest Ridge Steaks (1)
- Forest Ridge Roasts (3)
- Forest Ridge Ribs (2)
- Forest Ridge Osso Bucco (1)
- Forest Ridge Tenderloin (1)
- Forest Ridge Bulk Seasoned Sausage (4)
- NEW ! Smoked Neck Bones (1)
- NEW ! Pork Livers (1)
- Forest Ridge Rendering Pork Fat (3)
- Braunschweiger - NEW! (1)
- Harvest Sampler (1)
- Forest Ridge Whole and Half Hog Deposits (2)
- Frozen Blueberries (1)
- Breakfast Sausage Seasonings (3)
- Cure's (0)
- Brine's (0)
- Gift Certificate (1)
Forest Ridge Chops
This Comprises Boneless Chops, Tomahawk Chops and Bone in Pork Chops.
|Tomahawk Chops (Forest Ridge Farms LLC)|
This cut is a large eye of lean loin meat and no tenderloin meat. There is a bone running along one side and sometimes a layer of fat on the outside. These are Meaty, juicy and delicious Rib Chops. This is Fred Flinstone's Favorite!
|SOLD OUT ! Bone In (Porterhouse) Chops (Forest Ridge Farms LLC)|
Loin chops cut toward the rear of the loin will have a T-shaped bone that has loin on one side and tenderloin on the other. This makes for a hearty entre!
|SOLD OUT ! Bone In Pork Chop (Forest Ridge Farms LLC)|
This cut is the T Bone of Pork Chops.
|SOLD OUT ! Boneless Chops (Forest Ridge Farms LLC)|
These chops are cut from the hip end of the hog, near the back of the loin. This chop is lean and has a mild pork flavor. These chops should be cooked quickly, so we recommend that they be grilled, broiled, or seared quickly on a stovetop. Brining them is a nice extra step that will ensure they stay moist when they cook.