- All Products (41)
- Product Bundles (0)
- Hardwood Smoked Sausage (2)
- Hardwood Smoked Ham (2)
- Bacon (4)
- Chops (3)
- Steaks (1)
- Roasts (3)
- Ribs (2)
- Osso Bucco (1)
- Tenderloin (1)
- Ground Sausage (5)
- Pork Livers (1)
- Rendering Pork Fat (3)
- Braunschweiger (1)
- Harvest Bundles and Gift Boxes (5)
- Whole and Half Hog Deposits for 2020 (2)
- Frozen Blueberries (1)
- Breakfast Sausage Seasonings (3)
- Cure's (0)
- Brine's (0)
- Gift Certificate (1)
Ocassionally we come across a product that enhances and simplifies our love for cooking. On this page we will list those items we believe are a "must have" and we personally use them in our kitchen.
Realizing the importance of Time and Temperature when it comes to cooking FRF Pork and understanding conventional Pork cooking techniques and time do not apply to our Pork. We realized FRF Pork is cooking at half the time as conventional store bought pork. We made it a point to search out and review various cooking thermometer manufactures and are confident we came up with the leader in this industry: Thermoworks
* 2-3 Second Reading!
* High Accuracy to +/- 0.7 degrees
* Fold Away Thermocoupler Probe
* Use in either Hand
* Motion-Sensing Sleep & Wake Mode
* 3,000 Hour Battery Life (AAA Battery)
With full readings in only 2-3 seconds, the Super-Fast registered Trade mark Thermapen is the world's best in speed and acuracy. Advanced technology makes the new Thermapen Mk4 even more intuitive than previous models. Hold it in any direction and the display automatically rotates right-side-up so you can read it in any position-- in either hand, straight, up or down, read temperatures without cocking your head.
Smoke 2-Channel Alarm
- 2 Channels, one for the meat and one for the pit
- Wireless to 300-feet line of sight
- Uses commercial-grade Pro-Series Probes
- Pre-paired with receiver – no setup required!
- Splash-proof sealed design, rated to IP65
- Dashboard-style display shows Min/Max and High/Low Alarms
- Backlit large digit displays
- Available in 9 colors
- Pair multiple wireless receivers to one base for the entire BBQ team
- Now Available - Smoke Gateway (Wi-Fi) & Free ThermoWorks BBQ App
- A great tool for cooking your Thanksgiving turkey.
- Designed in Utah by ThermoWorks
Designed for competition BBQ teams and professional chefs, Smoke outlasts and outperforms every competitor. Not a cheaply-made housewares product, Smoke features a rugged housing with molded-in seals for splashproof protection. Smoke uses Pro-Series Probes which are interchangeable with Smoke, ChefAlarm®, and DOT®. See frequently asked questions in the More Info section.
Smoke is designed to track temperatures over an extended period of time with moderate-heat cooking methods such as smoking, oven-roasting, deep-frying, homebrewing, and Sous Vide and to be used while grilling. Smoke is not meant to be used in place of a digital instant-read thermometer, such as a Thermapen MK4 or a ThermoPop, or used with broiling.
After a great deal of research and reading of reviews we have made the decision to order our new Dutch Oven. We decided to make the investment in hopes this will last us a long time. We could not pass up this great savings at Everything Kitchens.
Staub 7 Qt Round Cocotte/Dutch Oven
Self-Basting Round Cocotte/Dutch Oven by Staub
Bring your family together with hearty roasts and soups with the Staub Round Cocotte also known as a French or Dutch Oven. Crafted from strong, durable cast iron this heavy weight dutch oven will be your go to cookware for numerous family favorite recipes including but not limited to macaroni and cheese, braised beef and chocolate souffle. The tight-fitting lid retains essential moisture and features Self-Basting spikes that contribute to a more effective basting while you're cooking. The smooth enamel bottom works on all stovetops and is oven safe up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit. With no seasoning needed you can start making dinner meals and desserts everyone will love. The lovely graphite grey color and chip-resistant finish makes for a perfect centerpiece while serving and with a lifetime warranty you can expect to have this wonderful Staub Round Cocotte/Dutch Oven to pass down to generations in your family.
Due to the superior construction of the Staub cocotte lids, less humidity can escape during the cooking process. 10% more moisture is retained inside the Staub dutch oven after 55 minutes cooking time than in products from competitors.*
The self basting system consisting of distributed spikes over the whole inside flat lid ensures a continuous rainfall effect over the food inside the cocotte. The Staub self basting system in the lid is 9 times more effective than conventional lids.**
*Tested by Cetim Cermat (11/2009)
**Tested by R&D Department of ZWILLING J.A. Henckels (11/2009)
Staub Round Cocotte/Dutch Oven 7qt Features:
- Staub Round Cocotte Made in France
- Available in Graphite Grey color
- Great for braising
- Safe for metal utensils
- Self-basting spikes on the lid create a rainfall effect (see above)
- Heavy weight; tight-fitting lid lock in moisture
- Dutch oven is oven safe up to 500°F
- Nickel steel knob
- Smooth enamel bottom will work on all stovetops, including induction
- Each cocotte/dutch oven is one of a kind
- Rough texture helps improve browning of foods
- Requires no seasoning
- Dishwasher safe
Cocotte/Dutch Oven Product Dimensions: 14.7" X 11.6" X 6.2"
Staub Round Dutch Oven Shipping Weight: 15.7 lbs
U.S. Inspected and Passed by the Department of Agriculture. EST. 2592