- All Products (32)
- Product Bundles (0)
- Forest Ridge Hardwood Smoked Sausage (3)
- Forest Ridge Hardwood Smoked Ham (2)
- Forest Ridge Ground Pork (1)
- Forest Ridge Pork Bacon (2)
- Forest Ridge Chops (3)
- Forest Ridge Steaks (1)
- Forest Ridge Roasts (2)
- Forest Ridge Ribs (3)
- Forest Ridge Osso Bucco (1)
- Forest Ridge Bulk Seasoned Sausage (4)
- Forest Ridge Rendering Pork Fat (3)
- Forest Ridge Whole and Half Hog Deposits (2)
- Frozen Blueberries (1)
- Seasonings (3)
- Cure's (0)
- Brine's (0)
- Gift Certificate (1)
For several years, I have been trying to find good clean food, and pork is one of the products that has been difficult to find locally. I am one of those people who needs to be able to know and trust my farmer. When I saw that the pigs were being raised in oak forests and that they were able to forage for their own food, I got really excited. When I started to “chat” with them, I believed that I had found someone that I could trust. I am a big believer in “knowing your farmer”, and George and Bonnie are the real thing. They understand what good clean food means to my family. And they speak my “food language”. We have been buying and eating their pork most of the summer, and loved everything.I can tell you, exercise and acorns and roots make happy pigs and great tender pork!!I have never eaten so many ribs in one summer! And the chops are fantastic! We are glad that we found them!
We bought a few cuts of meat from Forest Ridge Farms at the beginning of the summer season. The sausages were excellent. (I had never tried Pork Steaks before.) The Pork Steaks were so good. I also never tried to cook Ribs before. The ribs were amazing.
Dan & Ray
As a 100% satsified customer and since the inception of their business I have been enjooying their pork. And why is that you might ask?
1. The flavor exceeds any pork that I have ever purchased in a store or market.
2. Having digestive issues and being an individual who loves meat, I was and more than thrilled that I cn eat Forest Ridge Farms pork several times a day without any digestive problems. My favorite snack food is crumbled cooked sausage which I keep in my fridge!
3. The service and assistance from George and Bonnie far exceeds the customer service which is sorely lacking in today's business arena. You will not find yourself on the short end for assistance.
4. I truly appreciate the excellent farming care of their hogs. Without a doubt their diligant care contributes to the exceptional flavor, texture and even color of Forest Ridge Farms Pork.
I am proudly looking forward to my specialized and packaged 1/2 hog this 2018 season.